Popular Posts

Sunday, May 12, 2013

All Work and No Play Makes Sam a Dull Boy

With the new position comes a great deal of decisions, responsibilities, and tasks before the new contract year. Those long days in the office going from meeting to meeting combined with long nights catching up on end of year projects leave little time for fun. To make matters worse I have a habit of working for other organizations in my off time. Last week I was in Fairbanks this weekend Bethel.

In between these two trips I found a few hours to release some stress down at the gravel pit shooting with friends. We had a great time but not a whole lot of targets. My colleague and friend decided to get rid of his overstocked pantry items and provide canned targets for us. Specifically pinto beans. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment