Popular Posts

Sunday, February 9, 2014

The Good Life

Between polar vortexes and winter storms, Alaska has been robbed of snow and winter in general since December! I bought a snow machine in January (while weather delayed in Anchorage actually) and the weekend after I drove it down river from St. Mary's all the snow melted. I have been warm and raining while relatives in Louisiana are getting snow... 
Last weekend we got about 3 inches finally, and not a second too soon. I was chomping at the bit to ride and I've never had a new machine not broken in within a month! 


Though I would love to have more snow, I have to say this week has been stunningly beautiful. 


All this is to say, I am much happier riding than cooped up in the house all day. 
I'd still rather be on a beach, but this is the good life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment